History Maker - Delirious (cover version - Covideo Sessions No. 16)


A cover version of History Maker by Delirious with a slight tweak to the lyrics in the chorus explained in the video. Lyrics: Is it true today that when people pray Cloudless skies will break, kings and queens will shake? Yes, it's true and I believe it I'm living for you Is it true today that when people pray We'll see dead men rise, and the blind set free Yes, it's true and I believe it I'm living for you We're gonna be history makers in this land We're gonna be speakers of truth to all mankind We're gonna stand, we're gonna run Into your arms, into your arms again Well, it's true today that when people stand With the fire of God, and the truth in hand We'll see miracles, we'll see angels sing We'll see broken hearts making history Yes, it's true and I believe it We're living for you We're gonna be history makers in this land We're gonna be speakers of truth to all mankind We're gonna stand, we're gonna run Into your arms, into your arms again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God