Open The Eyes Of My Heart - Paul Baloche (Cover version - Covideo Sessions No. 4)


Paul Baloche's worship classic, one of the first modern praise and worship songs that I incorporated into youth ministry parish worship in the early 2000's. Still a personal favourite. Lyrics: Open the eyes of my heart, Lord Open the eyes of my heart I want to see You I want to see You Open the eyes of my heart, Lord Open the eyes of my heart I want to see You I want to see You To see You high and lifted up Shinin' in the light of Your glory Pour out Your power and love As we sing holy, holy, holy Holy, holy, holy Holy, holy, holy Holy, holy, holy I want to see you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God