Holiness - Scott Underwood (cover version), Covideo Sessions No. 6


Another favourite from my time in the 2000s working as a Music Minister at St. Austin's Parish, Liverpool, with a LifeTeen youth group and leading the music with a group of young musicians at the Sunday evening Mass.
Lyrics: Holiness, holiness Is what I long for Holiness is what I need Holiness, holiness Is what You want from me So take my heart and form it Take my mind and transform it Take my will and conform it To Yours, to Yours, oh Lord

Faithfulness, faithfulness Is what I long for Faithfulness is what I need Faithfulness, faithfulness Is what You want from me So take my heart and form it Take my mind and transform it Take my will and conform it To Yours, to Yours, oh Lord

Brokenness, brokenness Is what I long for
Brokenness is what I need Brokenness, brokenness Is what You want from me So take my heart and form it Take my mind and transform it Take my will and conform it
To Yours, to Yours, oh Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God