Good To Me - Audrey Assad (cover version - Covideo Sessions No. 8)


A cover of Audrey Assad's worship song "Good To Me"... with more birdsong at the end. Apologies if I look a little distracted towards the start... our regular visitor the crow was walking towards me cocking his head! I'll have to try and do a video with him in the background at some point. Lyrics: I put all my hope On the truth of Your promise And I steady my heart On the ground of Your goodness When I'm bowed down with sorrow I will lift up Your name And the foxes in the vineyard Will not steal my joy Because You are good to me, good to me You are good to me, good to me You are good to me And I lift my eyes To the hills where my help is found Your voice fills the night Raise my head up and hear the sound Though fires burn all around me I will praise You, my God And the foxes in the vineyard Will not steal my joy Because You are good to me, good to me You are good to me, good to me You are good to me Your goodness and mercy shall follow me All my life I'll trust in Your promise And your goodness and mercy shall follow me All my life I'll trust in Your promise Your goodness and mercy shall follow me All my life I will trust in Your promise Because You are good to me, good to me You are good to me, good to me You are good to me You are good to me, good to me You are good to me, good to me You are good to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God