Rend Collective + Tenth Avenue North - The Art Of Celebration




"You're not finished with me yet, You're not finished with me yet, 
By your power I can change, I can change, ‘Cos you're not finished with me yet!”

Last night Rend Collective rounded off their wonderful Manchester gig with a brilliantly uplifting version of this track that had everyone pogoing and singing along, all in Christ’s name. Joyous, liberating, prayerful + fun, children celebrating the love of their Father!! I like to think God was laughing along with us.

Heartfelt thanks to Rend Collective + Tenth Avenue North for an amazing night of music and worship and for all you do in God’s name. 

Team Win love you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God