Pope Francis living out the Gospel

Big thanks to Fr. Peter Morgan for pointing this out to me. It left me with a big smile on my face. Pope Francis showing how to live the Gospel and giving us an example to follow.

From Zenit (http://goo.gl/XJ9rvC): 

"Celebrating his 77th birthday today, Pope Francis invited the personnel of his residence at Casa Santa Marta to his daily morning Mass....

After the Mass, Pope Francis greeted all who attended the Mass. Archbishop Konrad Krajewski, Almoner to His Holiness, presented four homeless people who live nearby the Vatican to the Holy Father. All present wished the Pope a happy birthday and shortly after the Mass, joined him for breakfast."

Glory and praise to you, O Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God