Senegal departure day approaches

Well, just 7 days now till we leave for Senegal. There's still so much to do, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel:

- purchase the rest of the equipment we'll be taking out (inc. data projector + sports gear)
- get my malaria tablets and water filtration tablets
- sort out + pack the donated sports clothing + gear 
- organise a bank transfer of funds to Senegal which one of our Brothers there will then withdraw in the local currency and give to us (CFA francs) + sort out our finances in general
- continue liaising with our Brothers in Senegal in planning our activities, transport, lodging, etc...
- a charity Music Dept. concert this Thurs. which I am organising for both Haiti + Senegal
etc...

Ouf!!

Well, as long as I can get some good nights sleep between now and Tues. then I'll be alright. There are a few distractions, however, such as going to Wembley on Sunday to see the Saints (Southampton F.C.) play in the final of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. I'm certainly not going to bored between now + Tuesday!!


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Ttony said…
In case I miss out nearer the time, or you stop blogging because of the press of stuff, then please accept my prayers for this trip now.

And if you can, take lots of photos of people being happy - we need them!

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God