Web site update

I have at last got round to doing a proper update on my web site which serves both as a Chaplaincy web site for school and a point of reference for people looking for information about my congregation's presence in England. On there you will find some stuff that has already appeared in one form or another on this blog, but also articles and photos about school Chaplaincy-related events that don't appear here.

Click here to go to the site.

This photo is from a trip to Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral for a schools Advent Service before Christmas 2007. The group contained regular visitors to the Chaplaincy, Mass helpers in school (Yrs. 7-9) and some members of my form class (in Yr. 7).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God