Briefly back to Day 14 - Sun. + Rome

I've just solved (in part at least) the mystery of Tom B. and the balloons in one of the photos. It was his birthday on the Sunday, so we made a bit of a fuss of him over Sunday lunch (as was only right and proper): present, card +..... balloons. He was actually quite taken aback by it all and seemed to really appreciate the effort people in the group had made which was nice. So I think in the photo he's just playing around with his birthday balloons (though it does look strange, I admit :-)

************************

We had a day in Rome itself today... our one day off for visits during our week of meetings. I'll put some photos up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God