First steps...

Let's boldly go... where a few million have already gone before!

Why have a blog? Vanity? Loneliness? Overblown self-importance? All of those, maybe. But I'm hoping that having and using this blog will have a beneficial effect on the rather poor up-keeping of my website, being able to use it as a source of content for the site. I used to keep a diary for a few years as a boy and enjoyed it and I wish I'd kept the little diaries I used. If anyone has the misfortune to stumble upon this site my intention is to talk about my school Chaplaincy work and teaching, about modern Christian music, maybe share some favourite quotes, talk about films, spirituality... in other words, I'm not too sure! :-) We'll see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God