Getting skeptical about climate change skeptics

Here’s an informative and useful website for those who are looking to arm themselves againts climate change deniers.

The ending of the article provides a common sense perspective on the agenda of many of those in apparent denial:

"Regarding who to believe about global warming, consider this simple analogy. If I want to know how to fix my plumbing, I will call a plumber, not a climate scientist. But if I want to know if all the hoopla about global warming is real and should we do something about it, it seems like common sense to ask a climate scientist, not the Coal Lobby, or the American Petroleum Institute,…"
https://skepticalscience.com/Global-Warming-in-a-Nutshell.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God