“Almighty God” - One Sonic Society

Our SFX Worship Band are singing/playing the following song, “Almighty God” by One Sonic Society, at Communion during End Of Year Masses in school this week. There’s a lovely Stu Garrard (ex-Delirious) guitar riff running through the verses. His distinctive chiming guitar sound adds an extra dimension to the music. It will be my first time singing + playing it in public. It’s a worship song that I have had floating around my head for some days now, it’s words having become very personal to me, as do many of the songs we use in Mass. I hope and pray that our pupils may somehow be touched by God through sharing with them these worship songs that so nourish me in my own prayer life.

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God