Graham Kendrick - Worship is a Journey Graham shares his thoughts on the...

What a wonderful teaching! Revelation to response... what he says expresses so well Pope Francis' call that through baptism we are called and sent into the world as "missionary-disciples". This keeps bringing me back to John's Gospel and the Priestly Prayer in Jn 17...

‘Consecrate them by the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world, and for their sake I consecrate myself, that they too may be consecrated by the truth.
 ‘It is not for these alone that I pray, but for those also who through their words put their faith in me. May they all be one; as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, so also may they be in us, that the world may believe that you sent me.' (Jn 17:17-21)

Communion + mission, revelation + response...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God