Senegal 2010 - the slideshow

Here's another clip I've put together (with the same music! I know, I'm lazy but it fits so well, plus it is a song that got to No. 5 in the Top 40 in England over Easter thanks to a concerted Facebook campaign to try and get a Christian song No. 1 for Easter = a re-release of Delirious' 1997 song "History Maker"). This time the clip is made up of just photos from our Senegal trip.

For a high def version go here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7b9iQbhYSU
and click on "360p", then select "720p".

Comments

My Muse and Me said…
Awesome compilation and song, :) love ya lots, Mo
(It's OK, I'm his sister LOL)

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God