Tenth Avenue North - "By Your Side" music video



I discovered this young US band a couple of months ago through a Christian music web site. Their album has really grown on me. They won the Best New Artist Of The Year at the US Dove Awards (the Christian Grammys - a big deal in the States). This is my favourite song from their album. This video was done in conjunction with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association to promote the work they do with people in need, e.g. here those who have suffered from natural disasters.

The band are an impressive group of young men. Their faith shines out in their lyrics + their music. I love the testimonies that the lead singer/main songwriter Mike Donehey gives in the following 2 videos:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God