Donations for Zoë's Place babies hospice - sponsored triathlon

Having told you about my triathlon exploits that bear witness to the hours of (swim) training I put in to prepare for it, I'm now going to try and shame you all in to making a donation (if you haven't already) to Zoë's Place babies hospice, Liverpool, a centre that relies totally on donations to survive.

You can do so through my JustGiving.com page (http://www.justgiving.com/brojames/). It's VERY easy and you can even get Gift Aid rebate on any donation just by putting an extra little tick in a box. I've got quite a few cash donations in, but only £195 on the JustGiving page. I'd like to try and get to over £1,000 in total and I'm nearly halfway there. With your help I will get there.

Find out more about Zoë's Place here: http://www.zoesplaceliverpool.org/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God