"My Lighthouse" - Rend Collective (cover version)

Thanks to Rend Collective for this brilliant worship anthem which has become a favourite of our pupils here in Liverpool and in my religious order's young adults network (the De La Mennais Brothers). May Jesus be the lighthouse who brings you safe to shore during these troubled times. Originally recorded yesterday for a dear friend currently in hospital after a road accident. I thought I'd also share it with the wider world as my little contribution to the light that we are all being called to share with each other.
I might record a few more "standards" from our school worship song repertoire if people think it would be worthwhile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God