Sponsored cycle for Haiti

More details will follow, but here for now is a little heads-up about my next adventure:

Sponsored cycle to help rebuild our 11 schools in Haiti

= Southampton to Berlin - 8 days, 850 miles (May 29th - June 5th).


On my way to Lourdes in 2004

I'm not doing a JustGiving.com page this time (various reasons), so if anyone out there does wish to sponsor me they can post a cheque made out to "Brothers Of Christian Instruction":

Bro. James Hayes
St. Mary's Community
57, Midanbury Lane,
Bitterne Park,
Southampton
SO18 4DJ

ALL money will go straight to our global ASSIFIC charity fund and from there to our Haiti Province for the rebuilding program.

Thank you + God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

District 9 - a sci-fi anti-apartheid allegory and the first handheld camera masterpiece?

God You don't need me, but somehow You want me - Tenth Avenue North, “Control”

Transcendent God